Design, Content Marketing, Security, Hosting Solutions
Threadgill’s Memorial Services sought to update their existing website and to establish a social media presence for greater online visibility. Their business was well established, but they had yet to maximize their Google authority for optimum organic reach. Also, their website had some serious malware issues, which was causing the site to run slow and clunky.
Generate increased organic traffic to the website, improve the user experience, enhance existing content, and eliminate malware.
- Transfer website hosting to new hosting provider
- Transfer existing site content to a clean, updated version of WordPress
- Install latest versions of plugins for functionality and security
- Add new and updated site content, including new pages (new products, new services, blog, etc.)
- Implement SEO strategy
- Create/optimize social media channels
- Register/claim local business listings